7.01.2013

The Perfect Day

I'm going to copy what Amber at Crafty Healthy Mommy said about today.

Today is MONDAY, July 1ST, and 6 MONTHS FROM NEW YEARS!

It's the perfect day to start over. To regain motivation, to get going on my weight loss plan. It's the perfect day.

I will be retraining myself to track all of my calories of MFP.  Off to a good start so far!

I will not go into eating binges when I'm bored or eat 10+ pieces of chocolate from the dish at work.

I will be keeping myself accountable by going to the gym at least 3 times per week. A walk on my lunch break would be nice too everyday if I can squeeze that in.

I will not be hooked to the TV this summer. I will not have excuses for not being at the gym after work or going for a nice walk after supper.

I will be starting a journal with a measurement and weight log. It's nice to see your progress from week to week and look back on it for some encouragement.

I will not be discouraged when I take before pictures of myself or when I don't see scale movement. The number doesn't necessarily mean you're not losing. I could be losing inches rather than pounds and that's alright with me.

I will be making this change for me so that I can be happy in my own skin. A happier me. A healthier me. A new me.

2 comments:

  1. Hey! I was just reading your blog and it sounds like you're ready to make changes in your life to be a happier/healthier you. I know you can do it! Keep your head up because it's not always easy but work hard and it'll happen!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Nicole! I'm sure trying, but thank you for the encouragement. I just found you through Jake and Holly's linkup. Glad to find someone in the Midwest that I can relate to!

      Delete