7.26.2013

Happy Friday!

So here's a new linkup for today. Thought it would be fun to connect with my random thoughts on the 5 on Friday linkup!
 

1. Wefest is coming up fast! I can't wait to get away with B and another great couple from the fire department. They're such great friends to hang out with, and they are also Wefest virgins, so we're going to have to show them a good time :)



2. Where did this wonderful weather come from? It definitely doesn't feel like summer weather, more like middle of September. Comfortable and breezy. If only the sun could come out it would be perfect. Maybe we'll get lucky for Wefest!

3. I've worn a dress to work every day this week. I feel that is an accomplishment :)

4. Does anybody else use their car as storage space? Mine is seriously the worst you've ever seen. I drive an Impala, and they have HUGE trunks. Mine? Completely full. Not even sure what's all in there. My backseat is surprisingly pretty cleaned out for the most part, but my goodness is it horrible to have shit falling out of your car when you open doors. Oh...and I could REALLY use a car wash. With all the construction in my town and dirt roads, it looks like a turd on wheels.

5. My grandma kicks my ass in Words with Friends...every time.

1 comment:

  1. 1: Keith Urban is sooo good in concert!
    2: I'm also loving this break in the heat. Although, I kinda hope it gets a little hot again before Sept. I want to get to the beach a couple more times!
    3: Yay dresses! :)
    4:The trunk of my car currently holds the start of a few different craft projects. Big bulky ones. Hubby is not pleased.
    5: Totally impressed that your grandma plays that! It would take me 3 months to explain that to my Gma!

    Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete