7.12.2013

Oops I Did It Again

Ooops! Missed me? Probably not since I don't have any followers. Oh wait! I finally have my first one, Holly from Where We Can Live Like Jack & Sally. Thank you! I haven't really been trying to look for followers, but it sure does feel good to have one!

I've been just terrible with blogging lately. I tried to setup a schedule for myself to keep me on track, but that has fallen through. I only blog while I'm at work since I have a lot of downtime, but lately that seems to be a little sparse. But maybe now that I have someone following me, it will give me that extra push :)

It's my grandma's 79th birthday today! Happy Birthday, Grandma!!!


 
 
These pictures are from 2009, so a little dated. We actually "flamingoed" her yard. The church does it as a fundraiser for the youth. Kind of as a prank, but in order to get them off your yard, you need to donate. Creative idea I think!
 
I really need to invest in good workout shoes for the treadmill. Mine just aren't cutting it. I bought them for cute regular tennis shoes to wear around, but instead made them my workout shoes. Bad idea. No room for swelling, which happens BADLY. Not a lot of arch and ankle support. Bad ankles, y'all. 3 sprains to each side during volleyball season in high school was enough for those bad boys be little pains in the ass. I really want to be fitted at a professional place but don't want to pay the expensive price! Would it be cheap of me to get fitted and advice for specific shoes, then buy them online at a cheaper retailer? I just can't fathom spending over $100 on shoes, even if they are better for you and will probably last me longer. Hell I don't know... we'll see what happens I guess.
 
Got ANOTHER wedding tonight for B's cousin. It's going to be HOT and of course it's an outdoor wedding. Great sunshine and everything, but when it gets hot in Minnesota, it's miserable. Humidity, mosquitoes, huge fluffy hair, ugh...not my cup of tea. But it should be a good time!
 
 Diet is going well! I don't feel hungry and trying to kick the cravings is going pretty good too. On Wednesday I'll be doing a check in to see how many pounds I'm down. Hopefully a couple at least!
 
Well, I don't really have much more to post today. Just a quick blurp.
 
 
 


2 comments:

  1. I read you too!! :D

    I love the picture with your gma and the lawn flamingos! If they were in my yard I wouldn't want to donate to get rid of them. I love flamingos!

    Looks like you guys have fun together!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading, Jen! Gma just ADORED the flamingos, so we kind of incorporate them into her birthday every year now :)

      Delete