7.19.2013

Weight Loss Wednesday

I know I know. I'm a couple days late on this post. I just got so caught up in my crazy ass schedule, I didn't really get a chance to write about it!

Wednesday I actually wasn't able to make it to the gym because I had a band concert at Como Park Pavilion. Boy was it hot! Thank goodness it was in the shade. Playing the saxophone in nearly 100 degree heat is not my idea of fun.

So I actually weighed myself at the gym yesterday to find that I'm down 2 LBS! Yes, it's not a lot, but I did have a lot of slacking due to weddings, hang out days with my sister, and booze. Ugh. Liquid calories are such a bitch... So I call that a victory.

If you're following me, I'm keeping track of my weight loss on a separate page called Weight Loss Wednesday. I'll be updating, hopefully, every week. My goal is to lose 50 pounds before January 1st! Kind of a lot, but I think I can do it. I have a lot of support with me now that I'm blogging!

I also had an NSV yesterday too! I was able to run my FIRST EVER mile with barely any walking. This might sound absurd to a lot of you, but I've never been able to run a full mile without stopping to either walk, take a break, or what have you. Never been good at running. Well, I pushed myself yesterday on the dreadmill and got this:


I was so happy! Knowing that probably the next time I run I should be able to do it makes me even more motivated to keep running. Hopefully a 5k will be in the nearer future than I thought!

1 comment: