7.18.2013

Finish the Sentence Link Up

Today I'm linking up with Holly over at Where We Can Live Like Jack & Sally with their Finish the Sentence linkup! This one is always fun :)

button
 
 
If I had one extra hour in the day...do something for MYSELF. Craft, paint, read, something!
 
 Took a painting class with my sis the other day. It was a tough one!
 

 I wish my name... to never change! When B and I marry someday, I won't have to change a thing! (NO we're not related for Pete's sake!)

 I think anything chevron is... fun in doses. In the summer. NOT for everything.
My last nightmare...was so vivid while I dream, but 5 minutes after I wake up I can never remember them!
Sometimes...I just wish everything would fall in to place faster than the way things are going right now. I want my ducks in a row!

 
My last meal on earth would be... a mound of seafood heaven. Crab, scallops, and a whole lot of shrimp piled high on top of red potatoes oozing with butter. MMMM....
I would much rather be___flat assed____ than__badonkadonk__.
 
(Sorry Trace...)
 
Mayonnaise... YUCK. Never liked the stuff.
10 years ago, I didn't think... I'd be living with my boyfriend's parents... in their basement. KILL ME.
Selfishly... wish I could start my 20's over if I'd known what was in store in the future. Not start over my relationship with B, however! 5 years down in the "8 year plan" that he claims has taken long enough!
My favorite show on TV right now... Extreme Weight Loss with Chris Powell. WOW. If they can lose half their weight in a year, I can most definitely lose 50 lbs!!
And, George Zimmerman... can this controversy be over already!???

1 comment: