7.16.2013

Feed Me...

Ugh...this diet is killing me! I did soooooooooo well last week. Keeping track of everything that I ate. Then the wedding happened. Beer happened. Chocolate and candy bar eating because you ended up having to be sober cab happened. A whole pint of ice cream last night happened (speaking of, have you ever actually added up the calories for the ENTIRE pint? There is NO way there is 2.5 servings in there!).

I'm not falling off the wagon again, however. I know that a few screw ups aren't going to ruin my diet and plan. I just gotta move on and make better choices next time. I took a sneak peak at my weight last night at the gym, and I'm hoping it can stay off by tomorrow for my weigh in! Stay tuned tomorrow!

A couple pics from the wedding on Friday:
 
I had to beg for this picture. B thinks it's such a chore for a picture once and a while! Ugh!
 Don't we look nice and patriotic? :)


The bride and groom. We were facing the sun, so all my pictures were kind of dark, but this silhouette type pic looks kinda neat!


Groom: Excited     Bride: Nervous    Photobombing Sister-Maid-Of-Honor: Not too happy

 
Jason, the groom, always has his party pants on.
 
 
Saturday I went to go visit my sister for a little bit in St. Paul. I haven't seen my dog nephew in a while, so it was nice to see him.
 
 


He knows he's cute :)
 
Well that's all I have for now. More to come tomorrow with my weigh in!


By the way! I'm finally on Bloglovin'. I thought when you created the account it automatically realized your blog info. Not so much! So if you'd like to follow, click away!



Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment