7.25.2013

3 Odd Things

So last night at the gym, I noticed a few random things that normally don't happen. I just happen to find them strange.

1. I heard a pop can open. Low and behold, 5 treadmills away from me, a gal is running and opened up a Diet Mountain Dew. WTH? I've never associated runners with drinking pop, especially during a workout. Whatever.

2. When I was finished working out, I headed down to the locker room and in walks an older lady with her, assuming, grand daughter with beach towels wrapped around their bodies as if they just got out of the pool. No bigs, until the grandma went into the sauna really quick, walked right back out with 2 plates wrapped in Saran wrap with personal sized pizzas on them. She was using the sauna to keep the flippin' pizzas warm!! Whoa!

3. Then, the hard one. The third odd thing I found out last night at the gym. I gained .8 pounds.

REALLY???? I'VE BEEN TRACKING MY FOOD AND NOT EATING SHIT. I'VE BEEN EATING HEALTHY. I'VE BEEN WORKING OUT. MAYBE NOT AS HARD AS I COULD BE, BUT DAMN IT THE SCALE SHOULD HAVE MOVED WITH JUST THE DECREASE IN CALORIES I'M TAKING IN!!! I'M A FOOD ADDICT. I LOVE IT ALL, AND LOTS OF IT. SO THIS PAST WEEK HAS BEEN HARD TO NOT EAT THE SHIT AND CALL IT A DAY.

I couldn't believe my eyes. I'm sure hoping that I was retaining water or something because if there isn't movement in the right direction next week, I don't know what I'm going to do...

p.s. I did get my measurements finally last night because I was so upset. I didn't think I was going to track them, but maybe, JUST maybe, I'm gaining muscle instead. Or my weight is shifting. I wish I would have gotten measurements in the beginning so I knew for sure. I just need to figure this crap out.

No comments:

Post a Comment