6.03.2013

Where's that Bandwagon?

Boy, I've been missing for quite a while now on blog world.

Simply, I've been very uninspired lately to write about anything. My life has been busy, but not in exciting ways per say. I've been tired, lazy, and have had a don't care attitude. I HATE IT.

Well now it's June, and I'm hoping to turn my attitude around and get going again. I miss the gym, in a weird way. I hate thinking that I need to go there, but once I'm there, I'm fine. I always feel good afterwards, so I'm not sure why I still hate going there. LOVE/HATE RELATIONSHIP.

What I think I miss the most is MY life. I realized that I don't really take the time to do the things that I want to do. I'm either working my ass off to stay afloat in this wonderful financial driven world, or I'm running home to have supper with B's family because that's what they like to do. Then I'm stuck at home afterwards doing NOTHING.

I told B that I don't want to watch a lot of TV this summer. We're only in our 20's for a few more years, and I want to live up those years the best that I can. I want to go fishing after work. I want to go for mini hikes/walks. I want to rough it style camping. ENJOY Minnesota summers being outdoors.

I'd also like to pick up some crafty hobbies, but those might have to wait until we get our own home. I just cant stand to pick up my stuff when I'm done working on it for the day. I want to leave it out until it's complete.

On a happier note, B makes me so happy. He is just the man that I need and want in my life. We just seem to compliment each other just perfectly. He understands me. My weird quirks or crazy family life doesn't scare him off. He embraces it. I'm so thankful to have him in my life :)

We've had a lot of weird weather here lately. Lots of rain storms and wind. I caught this picture Friday night before B and I went to see The Hangover III. (not the greatest, I have to mention). It was a nice sight for our long overdue date night.


Well hopefully I'll be able to write more later. Have better stories. Stick to a weight loss plan (for a while).

Speaking of, I think to keep myself more accountable to this blog, I'm going to assign 3 topics to the days I'd like to write:

Manic Monday: recap of the weekend, goals for the week, misc. writing
Weight Loss Wednesday: Wednesday weigh in and recap of fitness routine and eating habits. Maybe a good recipe once and a while.
Feel Good Friday: My happies for the week that made it a good week. Plus what's to come that weekend.

Hopefully I can stick to this to keep me on track!

More later!

No comments:

Post a Comment