5.14.2013

Pain = Beauty

Oh boy do I hurt today!

I was a trooper and went to the RVAC yesterday after work. Completed week 3 day 1 (again) of C25K without stopping or cheating! It didn't hurt like it did the last time, so hopefully I'll be able to keep it up and work my way up to week 4.

I then proceeded to take the Sculpt & Strength class. It's a very motivating and pushing type class, but boy do you take a whooping when you're done! I don't remember the last time I did squats, and she focused on them BIG time today.

 
 
Ok we didn't use a crazy weight like that, but even without, OUCH!!
 
I can even feel my tummy took a small beating since we did a lot of work in that area too. I'm hoping to keep up with this class because the instructor is great. When she said she was about to turn 50, I couldn't believe it. I was  thinking mid 30's. She looked awesome. So if she does this and looks like that...what would I look like??? Motivation right there.
 
I'm thinking of posting a before picture on here to keep track of my progress. I'm a little nervous about showing my body on here, but I think it would really help me to visually see the difference from the angle of a camera. They don't lie! I also want to dig out an old picture of me from high school to keep me motivated. I probably wont get down to that weight (around 150), but I can sure strive to look like I did!
 
Speaking of pictures, my work is renewing the staff picture soon! EEEEK! I know I already look better than I did last year, but I'd still like to drop 10 lbs. before it. And get my roots done. "Roots are for trees."- Mama Laughlin
 
Tonight I have an outdoor band concert in Cottage Grove in the 90+ degree weather we're supposed to have! Not a happy camper... But maybe since it's for a senior center, they'll move it indoors to keep them comfortable. I'd be in heaven if that happened :)
 
Other than hurting from sore muscles, I feel good today. I ate healthy yesterday, I worked out, plus got all my water in! Makes a big difference folks. I knew this, and why I didn't do it all the time is beyond me. A juicy cheeseburger is always was always more tasty :)
 


No comments:

Post a Comment