5.02.2013

Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow!

But not in MAY!!!!


For Pete's sake...enough is enough! Minnesota always has crazy weather, but snow in May? It's starting to get old. I don't complain too much about it because there is nothing we can do but live day by day and see what Mother Nature brings us next.



So B and I finally discussed our 10 Before 30 goals for ourselves and each other. I was actually quite surprised by what he had to say! He didn't want me to post them on my blog for privacy reasons, which is fine by me. To say the least, we have a lot in common on what we want to achieve in just 3 1/2 years. Weight loss, career satisfaction, being debt free... I think we've got a good thing going on here :)

He was a little surprised by my goals that I had written for him. "But I'm asthmatic!" "I HATE vegetables." I figured I'd get those responses out of him, but with a little time and some clever thinking, I believe we can do this together. Now his goals for me? Different story...they're more like rules. Can I stick with them? I hope so! One I will share is that he wants me to stick with my goals and actually achieve them, not get halfway there and quit. I'm kind of known for that, so I understand where he's coming from. That's kind of the reason that I decided to do this for each other. Keep each other accountable for their actions and keep each other motivated. Since we know what we want to achieve, it will help build our relationship too to keep each other going and help each other along the way.

I'm excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment