4.26.2013

Pampering

Last night I finally was able to pamper myself...well, if you call this pampering....

After working out at RVAC, I FINALLY got to shave my legs, exfoliate, and apply a good layer of self-tanning lotion all over...ALL AT THE SAME TIME. I hate doing this half-assed. Most times I normally don't have time or the patience to do it all, but last night, I had to. I now have a nice sun kissed glow! Except for this...

 
Ugh! I can never get my feet to look good. (Never mind the no polish on the piggies, they're getting a complete rehaul on Sunday with my Mama :) ) They always get streaky, uneven color. I even applied regular lotion to them before hand so that they wouldn't soak up so much tanner, but they decided to do their own thing. Hopefully I can get some of it off so the cute little Asian lady who does my feet doesn't think I look ridiculous!
 
I'm really excited for the weekend! The Twin Cities is expecting anywhere in the 60's and 70's for temperatures! FINALLY!!! It's going to feel like spring and it's about time!
 
Tomorrow is B's dad's official retirement party. Lucky dog...he got to retire young at 57. Only thing, he better find some hobbies to do because he's going to become one big couch potato with all that TV watching lately!
 
My Mom and her boyfriend, Mark, are coming this weekend too! He's actually going to be racing in the IronMan Bike Race around the St. Croix River Valley area, and he's going to attempt the 100 mile! Good luck to him! While he's biking, my Mom and I are going to visit some of the small towns in the area. Good quality time with her while we get in lots of walking time too!
 
Happy Friday and have a wonderful, warm weekend Minnesota!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment