4.05.2013

Home Stretch Workshop

Happy flippin' Friday!

It's the first Friday since September that we don't have bowling league!! Yay!! I'm so done for the summer and don't want to pick up that 14 pounder until September.

So I had told B that we need to take a Home Stretch Class in order to apply for a FHA loan for a mortgage (someday). What is this class you say? It's basically Home buying 101, everything from the loan process, realtor search, signing the deal, home inspection, and post purchase expectations. It's required for anyone who is wanting to apply for a first time home buyers loan, which I hope we can qualify for! The interest rates can't be beat.

It's bothers the crap out of me, though, that B will not follow through on picking when we're going to do it. I found all the class dates and times that would work for us with our busy schedules this Spring, and to no prevail, he still hasn't figured out which one he wants to do. He even had the guts to tell me he think he lost the paper of all my research!!! GRRRRRR!!!!

I told him he needs to let me know so we can get signed up because classes fill fast. But then he comes back at me "But I don't even know what these classes are about. I want to look into them first." This TOTALLY goes against what he said to me about wanting me to take care of the research and he'd pick the date and tag along. I just don't get it. I'm hoping he figures it out after this weekend otherwise I'm going to get my angry eyes on.

Speaking of this weekend, B has the fire department's annual "Booya" weekend. It's where all the guys get together and make this stew with old meat, wild game, found on the side of the road roadkill...basically whatever they can find and make a stew out of it for the former volunteer firemen that were on the department. They've been doing it for years. It's just a one afternoon event, but the guys make it a whole weekend of shenanigans and drinking like mo'fo's. Drives me crazy, but I've learned to deal with it. Last night I told B that he could call me if he needed a ride. Surprisingly, he did text me at 1:30am for me to pick him up at the Holiday gas station. He never does this! So, being the wonderful girlfriend that I am, I picked up his drunk ass and our friend Andy's ass too, and brought them home. He's lucky I didn't have to open the bank the next morning! And that's just the beginning to the wonderful weekend...

Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment