4.18.2013

April Showers Bring....

a whole lot of snow!!

This winter has not gotten any better here in Minnesota! Today we're expecting anywhere from 4-9 inches of snow in the Twin Cities, on April 18th. Spring is almost over in Minnesota terms! Typically I think the first day of Summer is Memorial Weekend, and that's just over a month away!

So I realized today that I'm really slacking on the weight loss front. I haven't logged into MFP for almost 2 weeks. I've been going to the gym, but not really feeling it, so I'm definitely not pushing my hardest. Is it the winter depression? Do I feel that I'm never going to achieve my goal, so why even try? I have no idea. I just know I need to get on the band wagon pretty damn soon because I'd love to be prancing around in a swimsuit top at Wefest this summer! Not necessarily does it need to be a bikini, but I just want to have to not worry about wearing a top that doesn't cover me just right or shoes a little bit of skin.

What do you think of my new blog look? I love it! I worked kind of hard to make it look more sharp. I'm getting my highlights redone tonight, so I'm hoping to get a better picture of myself on here by the weekend!

Happy Thursday, and drive safe out there Minnesota!

No comments:

Post a Comment