3.07.2013

The Help


Now I know diets are not easy. I've been on a roller coaster of diets ever since I can remember. Thank goodness there are so many things out there that can make starting a lifestyle change a heck of a lot easier than it used to be.

Let's start with my smartphone. THANK FRICKIN' GOODNESS THAT THEY CAME INTO EXISTANCE!! I don't know how I'd live without mine anymore. I do everything on that damn device.

A lot of people have downloaded the app for My Fitness Pal. It's wonderful! A person has no friggin' clue how much that they are eating on a daily basis until you start tracking. It even projected how many calories I should be taking in in order to lose 1-3 pounds per week by a certain date. It's so cool!

Second, I have a version of Couch to 5K that's an imitator, it's C25K FREE. It has a daily running routine to get you ready for a 5K. I'd really like to do one sometime, maybe this summer, but I'm a TERRIBLE runner. Hopefully with this helpful doo-dad I'll be able to fulfill that item on my bucket list.

Third, I'm actually still looking for them, but I want to find an app for a spin class type of program. I just started Spin and I love it! Only thing is, is that I haven't quite dedicated myself to getting up at 5:00am for the class. The gym I belong to does have a couple of spin bikes in the regular cardio area, so I'd like to jump on them for a while with a program on my phone. I'd have to imagine something like this exists right????

Enough on the electronics, I feel it really helps when you tell people what your plan is. I've told my boyfriend, B, that I'm really in it this time. I'm sick of being fat. He understands and he's trying to make it easier for me. The other day he sent me a text to pick up something for supper, but I got to choose since he knew I'm trying to watch what I ate. Weirdly enough that text was so sweet! There have been times when B doesn't give a shit what I do for a diet because he knew that I wouldn't stick with it. For some reason though, I feel like he thinks I'm going to do it this time. WHICH I AM!!!

Well that's it for now. I'll come back soon to recap the last weekend.

Peas.


No comments:

Post a Comment