3.21.2014

Yum yum yum

Yeah, I splurged yesterday on my food. I've been trying to keep it somewhat healthy but mainly kicking out all the snacks and sugars, which has been good until yesterday.


My boss is taking on a new position at a new company, so we celebrated his last day in his honor. Of course, we had to order the best pizza in town, Carbone's! It's so awesome, like the cheese is nice and golden and crust has a crunch. I love that! Well I couldn't just stick to a couple pieces, oh no. Like 5. Ugh... Then of course my coworker brings in her Special K Bars, which hers are seriously the best. They melt in your mouth with their gooey-ness. Yup...I had to have like 3 of those.


And to add on top of that B wanted to take me out for supper (how sweet!) to Agave Kitchen in Hudson. I haven't eaten there in a long time, but I do remember how good their food is! I ate somewhat healthy and got the Southwest Grilled Chicken Burger, which includes homemade guacamole, bacon, habanero jack cheese, and lettuce, with a side of sweet potato fries and Greek lime yogurt sauce. OMG. So good. I ate the whole thing, regardless of it's massive size. B had this awesome triple cheese and bacon burger. That was humongous! He ate that proudly too. So I will have to say, I have to add Agave to my 10 Before 30 list of restaurants to visit.


Tonight I get to hang out with my friend Kory! It's been so long since we've seen each other, possibly over a year, maybe 2? Lordy...I hope it hasn't been that long. She's still up in Fargo getting her Ph.D (she's a go getter), and that's just a long haul to visit for the weekend. But she's home for Spring Break this week! We still haven't made exact plans, but anything goes when she's in town. It's always a blast!


My other girlfriend, Amanda, also received a new position at a new company, and her last day at work was yesterday! I'm so proud of her. She was driving to downtown St. Paul everyday, and that's a jaunt, especially when the weather is crappy, or even when it's not! The traffic is miserable. So now her new position is in Somerset, WI. WAY BETTER commute!!! I made a shadow box craft for her to put on her new desk, which I'll post on my blog once I give it to her. It's so cute! Let's just say I finally got to use my Silhouette Cameo that I got for Christmas! It was so fun!


Well that's all I have for now. Just thought I'd peep in to share some news. Nothing else really going on in my life to share, but hopefully after the weekend I'll have some nice material :)

No comments:

Post a Comment