3.07.2014

It's a Beautiful Morning

Ah...finally! It's been decent temperature here in MN. It reminds me of spring, and spring makes me happy. I'm the textbook example of a person that gets winter depression. Now don't get me wrong, I love winter for the activities that it brings, but the lack of sunshine really brings a person down and I lose all ambition for anything and everything. PLUS this winter us Minnesotans didn't even get to enjoy it! Too damn cold! It was very depressing.


But on to a happier note, It's Friday! Yay! B and I both have bowling off tonight, so we finally get to go on a date! it rarely happens that we both are available for a Friday night date, so we're going to take advantage of it. HOWEVER....I don't know what to do!!!! It's such a rare occasion, I'm clueless as to what we could do.


I'm sick of going out to eat, especially when I'm trying to watch what I shovel into my mouth. The movie theater is nice, but you don't really get to enjoy each other's company sitting in a chair in the dark. It's nicer out, but still a little cool to be doing anything outside at night. I'm STUMPED.


But that's all I have for now. Hopefully we'll be able to think of something fun to do. At least I have a job with lots of down time so I can search for things going on in the area :)

No comments:

Post a Comment