2.28.2014

I'm BACK!

Wow. It's been around 5 months since I've last blogged. When I quit before, I felt like it was almost a chore to me. It wasn't fun anymore. But now I've gotten back in the habit and ready to start writing again. Yay yay yay!

So since the start of the new year, I've been dedicating myself to a healthier lifestyle and incorporating more exercise into my daily life. It still is and will always be a struggle for me. I'll never be perfect and never eat the crap that I used to. I've already slipped since the new year, MANY times. But this time, I'm not quitting. I'm determined to set my mind in the right direction this time.


 photo 2014WILLBEMYYEAR_zpsf9a16849.jpg
I just have to keep thinking about my wedding. I don't want to be a chubby bride. HERE COMES THE BRIDE...ALL FAT AND WIDE. It's a fear of mine that I will despise looking back at my wedding pictures and seeing a fat me on my wonderful day, that could have been a lot more wonderful if I were thinner.

So how am I going to do it? Small steps. 10 pound increments. I'm almost down 10 from the new year. GO ME! It should have been more, but I slipped for a few days and ate like there was no tomorrow. I've been going to the gym a lot more and actually focusing on exercise routines to get me through. Here's what I've been doing this past week:
10 minutes of elliptical
10 minutes on stair mill
3-4 sets for each of these exercises:

15 bicep curls
10 flys
10 rows
10 tricep dips on the bench
10 tricep lateral pulls
15 squats with weights on my shoulders

2 sets of each:
15 leg raise thingys (not sure what they are called)
15 Russian twists
This routine has been going well for me. I really like it! So hopefully I can stick with it for a while and increase my weights over a period  of time to get stronger and leaner!

No comments:

Post a Comment