9.04.2013

Blogtember: Sept. 4th


If you could take three months off from your current life and do anything in the world,
what would you do?
 
 
 
This may sound small, but I would love to actually start and learn how to do all the little hobbies/crafts/Pinterest ideas that I've always wanted to do.
 
 
On my 10 Before 30 List (Check out my tab above), I've always wanted to learn how to play guitar. Now I know 3 months isn't long to learn, but if I could have nothing better to do than learn to pluck some strings, I'd love that!
 
Maybe someday I could be as good as Brad Paisley...hey I can dream!
 
Another item off of my 10 Before 30 list would be to start and finish a t-shirt quilt. I have a lot of memorable t-shirts that are sitting in boxes, just waiting to be cut up and made into an awesome quilt for our new house someday. I even have ideas for the pattern! I love the striped edge on the quilt on the left, but for the inside the right quilt would be GREAT!
 
 
                                        Source                                                                                                         Source
 
Just a couple things that I'd like to do with my spare time of 3 months :) What would you do?
 
 
 
 
 


4 comments:

  1. This was the other thing I could have blogged about. I would love a solid 3 months to craft!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have way too many craft ideas. The list would go on and on!

      Delete
  2. I love the idea of making a quilt, it will look great when you have finished it. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's been on my mind forver! I finally got my first sewing machine last Christmas, so I'm excited to maybe start this project soon!

      Delete